Alyeska's medical plan now has THREE telehealth providers, Teladoc, Dr on Demand and 98point6 are available as part of the medical plan benefits for Alyeska Pipeline active employees and pre-65 retiree members. Effective 3/26/2020 there is NO DEDUCTIBLE and NO COPAY to use telehealth!
Additional coverage with Alyeska's medical plans (active and pre-65 retiree) in response to the COVID-19 situation:
Alyeska's Premera BCBS medical plan is waiving copays and deductibles for members requiring FDA-authorized COVID-19 respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), influenza, or respiratory tests. This applies to both the test and the related provider visit at in- and out-of-network providers, facilities, and labs. All other treatments and services including hospitalizations are subject to the usual benefits and cost shares. In addition, the plan has adjusted the "refill too soon" policy so that members can refill medications early.
If you have any coverage questions or claim issues please reach out to Premera BCBS (1-800-508-4722) or Direct Path (1-877-548-7714).
- Active Employee 2020 Open Enrollment Letter
- Retiree (pre-age 65) 2020 Open Enrollment Letter
- 2020 Medical Overview
- New to the Medical Plan: Centers Of Excellence option
- 2020 Dental Overview
- 2020 Medical Rates
- 2020 Dental Rates
- FSA limits (active employees only)
- Direct Path
- Retiree (age 65+) annual HRA 2020
- If you have any questions regarding benefit coverage, contact DirectPath at 1-877-548-7714.
return to welcome page