WMBE Program Process
The process for enrolling a Women or Minority owned business on Alyeska's WMBE potential bidders list is as follows:
- Company contacts the WMBE program manager to request an application.
- The program manager contacts the business to identify their area of expertise.
- The business is required to register online with the System for Award Management.
- Following submission of registration on CCR, the program manager will request additional information and/or a meeting(s) with the company to become more familiar with their product or service.
- Once the program manager is familiar with the WMBE's product or service that company will be introduced to appropriate Alyeska representatives to give a capabilities presentation(s) if necessary.
- The WMBE will be placed on an internal potential bidders list for upcoming bid opportunities.
- The program manager will assist in matching the qualified WMBE source list companies to appropriate Alyeska representatives as procurement opportunities are identified within Alyeska company wide.
Note: Demonstrating capability by placement on a bidder or source list does not guarantee work with Alyeska. Many other program requirements must be met such as safety, quality, staffing, environmental, etc.